From time to time, PFNCA’s weekly program schedule is adjusted due to instructor/facilitator illness, room conflicts at program sites, etc. Program adjustments will be listed here as soon as they become available:
- PFNCA’s Energized Fitness for Parkinson’s held at Kensington Park Senior Living will not be held on Thursday, February 23rd, as instructor Angela Onyekanne will be traveling to Texas for a physical therapy conference.
- PFNCA Exercise with Kim Brooks and PFNCA Choir with Roy Barber will be resumed on February 22, 2017 at Chevy Chase Presbyterian Church.
- PFNCA Exercise classes with Angela Onyeakanne are canceled this week (February 13-17) due to GI outbreak. We will let the participants know as soon as the classes are available.We invite you to visit other nearby PFNCA programs in the meantime. Please click here for a list.
- Boxing for PD at Falls Church is canceled on February 15, 2017. The class will be resumed next week on the 21st of February.
- PFNCA Exercise class with Kim Brooks is canceled on February 17, 2017 at St. Marks Presbyterian Church.
February 20, 2017 Presidents Day Schedule
- There will be no exercise class at Bain Center. Bain center will be closed.
- There will be no exercise class at the Virginian.
- There will be no exercise class at Chevy Chase and St Marks Presbyterian Church. Both churches are closed.
- Jon Berns will have exercise class on at Concord St. Andrew Church.
- Margie Comerford will have communication club at Inova Loudoun.
- Natalie McCall and Sarah Ruppert will have exercise class at Onelife Reston.